- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Quinnipiac School of Business one of best in nation
Quinnipiac’s School of Business claimed the No. 72 spot in Bloomberg Businessweek’s seventh annual ranking of “The Best Undergraduate Business Schools.” QU shot up 19 slots since last year’s list, where it fell as No. 91. The ranking is based on student, employer and recruiter surveys, student-to-faculty ratio, the number of students with internships and several other factors. Approximately 142 schools across the nation participated.