- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Quinnipiac School of Business one of best in nation
Quinnipiac’s School of Business claimed the No. 72 spot in Bloomberg Businessweek’s seventh annual ranking of “The Best Undergraduate Business Schools.” QU shot up 19 slots since last year’s list, where it fell as No. 91. The ranking is based on student, employer and recruiter surveys, student-to-faculty ratio, the number of students with internships and several other factors. Approximately 142 schools across the nation participated.