- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Quinnipiac School of Business one of best in nation
Quinnipiac’s School of Business claimed the No. 72 spot in Bloomberg Businessweek’s seventh annual ranking of “The Best Undergraduate Business Schools.” QU shot up 19 slots since last year’s list, where it fell as No. 91. The ranking is based on student, employer and recruiter surveys, student-to-faculty ratio, the number of students with internships and several other factors. Approximately 142 schools across the nation participated.