- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Quinnipiac makes a 360 in tours
The “360 Virtual Tour” is the newest feature on Quinnipiac’s website. This application, which can be accessed through the site’s main page, allows all to take a “walking tour” through the Mount Carmel, York Hill and North Haven campuses. While a virtual guide explains the functions of each campus, arrows guide the viewer from building to building. At each stop, users can click on either the 360 or photos button at the top of the page. The 360 aspect allows users to see entire classrooms, the Arnold Bernhard Library and Rocky Top Student Center in full affect. It is easy to use, and is a great way for perspective students to see our beautiful campus and learn what Quinnipiac has to offer.