- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Quinnipiac makes a 360 in tours
The “360 Virtual Tour” is the newest feature on Quinnipiac’s website. This application, which can be accessed through the site’s main page, allows all to take a “walking tour” through the Mount Carmel, York Hill and North Haven campuses. While a virtual guide explains the functions of each campus, arrows guide the viewer from building to building. At each stop, users can click on either the 360 or photos button at the top of the page. The 360 aspect allows users to see entire classrooms, the Arnold Bernhard Library and Rocky Top Student Center in full affect. It is easy to use, and is a great way for perspective students to see our beautiful campus and learn what Quinnipiac has to offer.