- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Quinnipiac makes a 360 in tours
The “360 Virtual Tour” is the newest feature on Quinnipiac’s website. This application, which can be accessed through the site’s main page, allows all to take a “walking tour” through the Mount Carmel, York Hill and North Haven campuses. While a virtual guide explains the functions of each campus, arrows guide the viewer from building to building. At each stop, users can click on either the 360 or photos button at the top of the page. The 360 aspect allows users to see entire classrooms, the Arnold Bernhard Library and Rocky Top Student Center in full affect. It is easy to use, and is a great way for perspective students to see our beautiful campus and learn what Quinnipiac has to offer.