- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Zeta Beta Tau coming to Quinnipiac
In 2009 Zeta Beta Tau was a finalist in Quinnipiac’s expansion process, alongside fraternity Delta Tau Delta and Pi Kappa Phi, according to McKenna. At the time, the university decided to only move ahead with the two fraternities, but left ZBT as a future option for the expansion committee made up of faculty, students and staff. In the last year, there has been a steady number of students who have maintained interest in a potential ZBT chapter at Quinnipiac.