- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Zeta Beta Tau coming to Quinnipiac
In 2009 Zeta Beta Tau was a finalist in Quinnipiac’s expansion process, alongside fraternity Delta Tau Delta and Pi Kappa Phi, according to McKenna. At the time, the university decided to only move ahead with the two fraternities, but left ZBT as a future option for the expansion committee made up of faculty, students and staff. In the last year, there has been a steady number of students who have maintained interest in a potential ZBT chapter at Quinnipiac.