- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
WRECK of the week: Nicki Minaj’s ‘Stupid Hoe’
Nicki Minaj is more colorful than ever in her newest music video, “Stupid Hoe.” Minaj has always been known for her ‘bootylicious’ rear end and her out-of-this-world outfits, but going as far as freezing in a provocative doll-like stance is just too much. In fact, too much for TV station BET, who recently banned Minaj’s video from airing on the station, according to an E! News report.
Minaj tries to channel her inner Barbie doll in this video, showing off bright colored hair and makeup, oddly bent legs and a nude side profile. However, she fails miserably. The video itself could make an epileptic go into shock, and those who don’t experience seizures will most certainly end the video with a headache. The flash of colors and movements make this rap queen look ridiculous.
Not only is the video unbearable to watch, but the lyrics are impossible to understand. Minaj raps, “You can suck my diz-nik, if you take this jizz-ez / You don’t like them disses, give my a** some kisses.” Now you tell me what that means.
Minaj needs to reel in her creative side just a bit, and deal with the hoe that inspired this song.