- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
WRECK of the week: Nicki Minaj’s ‘Stupid Hoe’
Nicki Minaj is more colorful than ever in her newest music video, “Stupid Hoe.” Minaj has always been known for her ‘bootylicious’ rear end and her out-of-this-world outfits, but going as far as freezing in a provocative doll-like stance is just too much. In fact, too much for TV station BET, who recently banned Minaj’s video from airing on the station, according to an E! News report.
Minaj tries to channel her inner Barbie doll in this video, showing off bright colored hair and makeup, oddly bent legs and a nude side profile. However, she fails miserably. The video itself could make an epileptic go into shock, and those who don’t experience seizures will most certainly end the video with a headache. The flash of colors and movements make this rap queen look ridiculous.
Not only is the video unbearable to watch, but the lyrics are impossible to understand. Minaj raps, “You can suck my diz-nik, if you take this jizz-ez / You don’t like them disses, give my a** some kisses.” Now you tell me what that means.
Minaj needs to reel in her creative side just a bit, and deal with the hoe that inspired this song.