- A new student barber in town
- Sal Nesci Jr. elected president of freshman class
- Azotam, Umar Shannon sign professional deals
- Taylor-made toughness
- Going Greek
- Stepping in
- A search continues
- Men’s soccer downs Providence 3-1
- Freshmen granted early express shuttle access
- MAAC basketball shows to air on ESPN3
Students celebrate on campus following Super Bowl
Quinnipiac students rioted on Mount Carmel Campus after the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots, 21-17, Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVI.
Campus security and residential assistants were patrolling the area to make sure people were under control.
Two students who live in the Village 450 building had their window broken and shattered.
“We heard a loud crash, we went running and the window was broken. We went outside, saw a kid running away,” said one of the students, who wished to remain anonymous. “I don’t know if the kid got caught.”
The student said security told the student that the window was going to be boarded up for the night and repaired in the morning.
“I was pretty pissed off that my window just got broken,” the other student said. “It is what it is, can’t do much about it.”
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.