- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
Students celebrate on campus following Super Bowl
Quinnipiac students rioted on Mount Carmel Campus after the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots, 21-17, Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVI.
Campus security and residential assistants were patrolling the area to make sure people were under control.
Two students who live in the Village 450 building had their window broken and shattered.
“We heard a loud crash, we went running and the window was broken. We went outside, saw a kid running away,” said one of the students, who wished to remain anonymous. “I don’t know if the kid got caught.”
The student said security told the student that the window was going to be boarded up for the night and repaired in the morning.
“I was pretty pissed off that my window just got broken,” the other student said. “It is what it is, can’t do much about it.”
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.