- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
Students celebrate on campus following Super Bowl
Quinnipiac students rioted on Mount Carmel Campus after the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots, 21-17, Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVI.
Campus security and residential assistants were patrolling the area to make sure people were under control.
Two students who live in the Village 450 building had their window broken and shattered.
“We heard a loud crash, we went running and the window was broken. We went outside, saw a kid running away,” said one of the students, who wished to remain anonymous. “I don’t know if the kid got caught.”
The student said security told the student that the window was going to be boarded up for the night and repaired in the morning.
“I was pretty pissed off that my window just got broken,” the other student said. “It is what it is, can’t do much about it.”
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.