- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
SPB goes to D.C.
The Student Programming Board, along with interested undergraduate students, are taking a trip to visit Washington, D.C. from March 30 to April 1. Students will be staying at the Holiday Inn Capital which is in walking distance from attractions such as The Smithsonian, The Spy Museum, The Lincoln Memorial, and more. Tickets are $100 per person for double rooms and $75 per person for triple or quad rooms. The last chance to buy tickets are at 5 p.m. on Wednesday at Carl Hansen Student Center tables.