- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
SPB goes to D.C.
The Student Programming Board, along with interested undergraduate students, are taking a trip to visit Washington, D.C. from March 30 to April 1. Students will be staying at the Holiday Inn Capital which is in walking distance from attractions such as The Smithsonian, The Spy Museum, The Lincoln Memorial, and more. Tickets are $100 per person for double rooms and $75 per person for triple or quad rooms. The last chance to buy tickets are at 5 p.m. on Wednesday at Carl Hansen Student Center tables.