- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
SPB goes to D.C.
The Student Programming Board, along with interested undergraduate students, are taking a trip to visit Washington, D.C. from March 30 to April 1. Students will be staying at the Holiday Inn Capital which is in walking distance from attractions such as The Smithsonian, The Spy Museum, The Lincoln Memorial, and more. Tickets are $100 per person for double rooms and $75 per person for triple or quad rooms. The last chance to buy tickets are at 5 p.m. on Wednesday at Carl Hansen Student Center tables.