- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
SPB goes to D.C.
The Student Programming Board, along with interested undergraduate students, are taking a trip to visit Washington, D.C. from March 30 to April 1. Students will be staying at the Holiday Inn Capital which is in walking distance from attractions such as The Smithsonian, The Spy Museum, The Lincoln Memorial, and more. Tickets are $100 per person for double rooms and $75 per person for triple or quad rooms. The last chance to buy tickets are at 5 p.m. on Wednesday at Carl Hansen Student Center tables.