- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Recycling system streamlined
Quinnipiac has officially transitioned to a single-stream recycling system. This means no longer having to separate recyclables into different bins. The blue baskets located around campus will be used to dispose of plastic products numbered one through seven, magazines, newspapers and catalogs. Examples of non-recyclable items that should stay out of these bins include garbage, plastic bags and food waste. The former recycling logos on campus will be replaced with the generic recycling symbol to represent single-stream recycling.