- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
Recycling system streamlined
Quinnipiac has officially transitioned to a single-stream recycling system. This means no longer having to separate recyclables into different bins. The blue baskets located around campus will be used to dispose of plastic products numbered one through seven, magazines, newspapers and catalogs. Examples of non-recyclable items that should stay out of these bins include garbage, plastic bags and food waste. The former recycling logos on campus will be replaced with the generic recycling symbol to represent single-stream recycling.