- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Recycling system streamlined
Quinnipiac has officially transitioned to a single-stream recycling system. This means no longer having to separate recyclables into different bins. The blue baskets located around campus will be used to dispose of plastic products numbered one through seven, magazines, newspapers and catalogs. Examples of non-recyclable items that should stay out of these bins include garbage, plastic bags and food waste. The former recycling logos on campus will be replaced with the generic recycling symbol to represent single-stream recycling.