- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Quinnipiac students offer tax advice
IRS-certified Quinnipiac students are offering free assistance for those getting ready to fill out their income taxes. The student volunteers will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday until April 15 in the Lender School of Business, rooms 112 and 114. Students can speak with a knowledgeable volunteer and learn which tax credits they may potentially qualify for this year. To find out more information, contact assistant professor of accounting Nelson Alino at email@example.com.