- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Quinnipiac students offer tax advice
IRS-certified Quinnipiac students are offering free assistance for those getting ready to fill out their income taxes. The student volunteers will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday until April 15 in the Lender School of Business, rooms 112 and 114. Students can speak with a knowledgeable volunteer and learn which tax credits they may potentially qualify for this year. To find out more information, contact assistant professor of accounting Nelson Alino at email@example.com.