- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Quinnipiac students offer tax advice
IRS-certified Quinnipiac students are offering free assistance for those getting ready to fill out their income taxes. The student volunteers will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday until April 15 in the Lender School of Business, rooms 112 and 114. Students can speak with a knowledgeable volunteer and learn which tax credits they may potentially qualify for this year. To find out more information, contact assistant professor of accounting Nelson Alino at firstname.lastname@example.org.