- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Quinnipiac students offer tax advice
IRS-certified Quinnipiac students are offering free assistance for those getting ready to fill out their income taxes. The student volunteers will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday until April 15 in the Lender School of Business, rooms 112 and 114. Students can speak with a knowledgeable volunteer and learn which tax credits they may potentially qualify for this year. To find out more information, contact assistant professor of accounting Nelson Alino at email@example.com.