- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Quinnipiac SGA special elections vote in three new members
The Student Government Association held special elections Wednesday, selecting three new Class of 2013 representatives after resignations.
The SGA voted in Gayle Mould, John Muzzy and Jocelyn Dulanie to the organization and offered the opportunity to all others who ran to become involved as non voting members.
“I want to congratulate all of the candidates for putting forward their best effort in this race,” Vice President of Student Concerns for SGA Vincent Bond said. “The courage and dedication it took just to run in this election is something to be admired by all students. I want to congratulate the winners of this election and encourage all that ran and those inspired by those that ran to be involve in the Student Government this next year. It is because of leaders like these that we can be as successful as we are year in and year out.”
The three juniors will replace former representatives Camilla Gomes, Steve Ducos and Saba Shahid, who resigned from their positions on the general board over winter recess. All said their resignation were for personal or academic reasons.