- Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse gets first win of the season over Saint Francis
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
Quinnipiac SGA special elections vote in three new members
The Student Government Association held special elections Wednesday, selecting three new Class of 2013 representatives after resignations.
The SGA voted in Gayle Mould, John Muzzy and Jocelyn Dulanie to the organization and offered the opportunity to all others who ran to become involved as non voting members.
“I want to congratulate all of the candidates for putting forward their best effort in this race,” Vice President of Student Concerns for SGA Vincent Bond said. “The courage and dedication it took just to run in this election is something to be admired by all students. I want to congratulate the winners of this election and encourage all that ran and those inspired by those that ran to be involve in the Student Government this next year. It is because of leaders like these that we can be as successful as we are year in and year out.”
The three juniors will replace former representatives Camilla Gomes, Steve Ducos and Saba Shahid, who resigned from their positions on the general board over winter recess. All said their resignation were for personal or academic reasons.