- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Quinnipiac SGA special elections vote in three new members
The Student Government Association held special elections Wednesday, selecting three new Class of 2013 representatives after resignations.
The SGA voted in Gayle Mould, John Muzzy and Jocelyn Dulanie to the organization and offered the opportunity to all others who ran to become involved as non voting members.
“I want to congratulate all of the candidates for putting forward their best effort in this race,” Vice President of Student Concerns for SGA Vincent Bond said. “The courage and dedication it took just to run in this election is something to be admired by all students. I want to congratulate the winners of this election and encourage all that ran and those inspired by those that ran to be involve in the Student Government this next year. It is because of leaders like these that we can be as successful as we are year in and year out.”
The three juniors will replace former representatives Camilla Gomes, Steve Ducos and Saba Shahid, who resigned from their positions on the general board over winter recess. All said their resignation were for personal or academic reasons.