- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Quinnipiac retracts parking ban on York Hill juniors
Juniors will once again be allowed to park on the Mount Carmel campus at any time of the day.
Transportation and scheduling had become a problem for students living on the York Hill campus with classes and athletic practices on both the Mount Carmel and North Haven campuses, Ferguson said.
According to Quinnipiac’s attorney Bernard Pellegrino at a recent meeting with the Hamden Planning and Zoning commission, there are 191 juniors with classes on both campuses.
Ferguson encouraged juniors who do not have classes on the North Haven campus to use the shuttle system. “This will minimize traffic, maximize parking spots available to all commuter students, and contribute to a better environment for all of us,” Ferguson said.
Security originally instituted the parking ban on juniors on Sept. 27 at a Hamden Planning and Zoning meeting.