- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
Quinnipiac Media MashUp
Quinnipiac’s School of Communications will hold its first professional development event April 20 – 21 at the Rocky Top Student Center. The event will bring all four departments of the SoC together for a career development fair specifically designed for the SoC students. The first day of the event will host more than 50 media companies looking to hire. On the second day, there will be a series of interactive sessions, as well as 25 professionals speaking about a multitude of subjects of media at the local, national and global level. Registration will be open until March 1 at www.qumashup.com.