- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
Quinnipiac Media MashUp
Quinnipiac’s School of Communications will hold its first professional development event April 20 – 21 at the Rocky Top Student Center. The event will bring all four departments of the SoC together for a career development fair specifically designed for the SoC students. The first day of the event will host more than 50 media companies looking to hire. On the second day, there will be a series of interactive sessions, as well as 25 professionals speaking about a multitude of subjects of media at the local, national and global level. Registration will be open until March 1 at www.qumashup.com.