- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Quinnipiac Media MashUp
Quinnipiac’s School of Communications will hold its first professional development event April 20 – 21 at the Rocky Top Student Center. The event will bring all four departments of the SoC together for a career development fair specifically designed for the SoC students. The first day of the event will host more than 50 media companies looking to hire. On the second day, there will be a series of interactive sessions, as well as 25 professionals speaking about a multitude of subjects of media at the local, national and global level. Registration will be open until March 1 at www.qumashup.com.