- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Quinnipiac Media MashUp
Quinnipiac’s School of Communications will hold its first professional development event April 20 – 21 at the Rocky Top Student Center. The event will bring all four departments of the SoC together for a career development fair specifically designed for the SoC students. The first day of the event will host more than 50 media companies looking to hire. On the second day, there will be a series of interactive sessions, as well as 25 professionals speaking about a multitude of subjects of media at the local, national and global level. Registration will be open until March 1 at www.qumashup.com.