- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Quinnipiac alum wins Grammy
Les Julian, a local Bristol musician and 1970 QU alum won a Grammy in last night’s award ceremony. The artist earned this prestigious award for his collaborative efforts on the children’s album “All About Bullies…Big and Small.” This particular album gained the reputation of Best Children’s Album at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The money earned from his album is to be donated to the International Bullying Association. Julian found his love during his time at QU for music and has released two other albums since his graduation.