- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Quinnipiac alum wins Grammy
Les Julian, a local Bristol musician and 1970 QU alum won a Grammy in last night’s award ceremony. The artist earned this prestigious award for his collaborative efforts on the children’s album “All About Bullies…Big and Small.” This particular album gained the reputation of Best Children’s Album at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The money earned from his album is to be donated to the International Bullying Association. Julian found his love during his time at QU for music and has released two other albums since his graduation.