- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
- Grammy fashion police
- Michael Sam to speak at QU
Quinnipiac alum wins Grammy
Les Julian, a local Bristol musician and 1970 QU alum won a Grammy in last night’s award ceremony. The artist earned this prestigious award for his collaborative efforts on the children’s album “All About Bullies…Big and Small.” This particular album gained the reputation of Best Children’s Album at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The money earned from his album is to be donated to the International Bullying Association. Julian found his love during his time at QU for music and has released two other albums since his graduation.