- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Quinnipiac alum wins Grammy
Les Julian, a local Bristol musician and 1970 QU alum won a Grammy in last night’s award ceremony. The artist earned this prestigious award for his collaborative efforts on the children’s album “All About Bullies…Big and Small.” This particular album gained the reputation of Best Children’s Album at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The money earned from his album is to be donated to the International Bullying Association. Julian found his love during his time at QU for music and has released two other albums since his graduation.