- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
Off-campus students to take shuttles to games
Students will be directed to North Lot while policy will be enforced all day
Quinnipiac students who live off-campus and planning to attend any of Saturday’s games at the TD Bank Sports Center will not be permitted to drive to the arena and park there, according to Chief of Security and Safety Dave Barger.
“Commuter students will be directed to park in the North Lot and ride the shuttles supplied by the university to the Sports Center,” Barger said. “No exceptions.”
This policy was active for some of the more highly attended games last season, including the two men’s basketball home playoff games.
Saturday’s 7 p.m. men’s hockey game against Yale is already sold out, but Barger said the policy will be enforced all day, which includes the men’s and women’s basketball games against Robert Morris at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., respectively.
Students who live on York Hill will also not be allowed to have their cars parked in the arena parking lot.
“Seniors who live in Eastview and the Townhouses must park in the garage for the entire day,” Barger said. “Vehicles found in the Eastview Lot and in the area of the Townhouses will be ticketed and towed after 8 a.m. on Saturday.”
There will also be no tailgating, which is only allowed from Oct. 1 to Nov. 30.