- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Let the rushing begin
Feb. 3 marked the beginning of the semester for fraternity members in Burt Kahn Court to welcome this semester’s rush class. During the session, pledges were able to walk around to the different areas where the fraternities were stationed and talk to brothers in order to get a sense of what each fraternity has to offer. Continuing this week, each fraternity will put on a variety of events that pledges can attend to spend more time with the fraternities. These events will go on as scheduled all week until Wednesday, Feb. 15 when fraternities will begin to hand out bids and accept their next pledge class.