- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Jersey Shore, Mardi Gras highlight Senior Week themes
The 2012 Quinnipiac Senior Week Committee announced the themes that will be taking place during Senior Week through a YouTube video on Tuesday.
The events, which run from May 17-19, will consist of an on-campus and off-campus event with a different theme each day.
On Thursday, May 17, students will spend the day on Dorm Road participating in a Jersey Shore themed event. In the evening students will attend Terminal 110 in New Haven under a Mardi Gras theme.
May 18 will feature an on-campus event on the Quad with a Catalina Wine Mixer theme. During the evening students will be heading to Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., to a Las Vegas theme.
The final day of Senior Week students will participate in a Hawaian Luau event at Holiday Hill in Prospect, Conn., then later go to the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, Conn., for a New York City-themed senior banquet.
Tickets for Senior Week are on sale during various times on the Mount Carmel and North Haven campuses. Students must be at least 21 years old before the start of Senior Week in order to purchase tickets.