- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Jersey Shore, Mardi Gras highlight Senior Week themes
The 2012 Quinnipiac Senior Week Committee announced the themes that will be taking place during Senior Week through a YouTube video on Tuesday.
The events, which run from May 17-19, will consist of an on-campus and off-campus event with a different theme each day.
On Thursday, May 17, students will spend the day on Dorm Road participating in a Jersey Shore themed event. In the evening students will attend Terminal 110 in New Haven under a Mardi Gras theme.
May 18 will feature an on-campus event on the Quad with a Catalina Wine Mixer theme. During the evening students will be heading to Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., to a Las Vegas theme.
The final day of Senior Week students will participate in a Hawaian Luau event at Holiday Hill in Prospect, Conn., then later go to the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, Conn., for a New York City-themed senior banquet.
Tickets for Senior Week are on sale during various times on the Mount Carmel and North Haven campuses. Students must be at least 21 years old before the start of Senior Week in order to purchase tickets.