- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
Jersey Shore, Mardi Gras highlight Senior Week themes
The 2012 Quinnipiac Senior Week Committee announced the themes that will be taking place during Senior Week through a YouTube video on Tuesday.
The events, which run from May 17-19, will consist of an on-campus and off-campus event with a different theme each day.
On Thursday, May 17, students will spend the day on Dorm Road participating in a Jersey Shore themed event. In the evening students will attend Terminal 110 in New Haven under a Mardi Gras theme.
May 18 will feature an on-campus event on the Quad with a Catalina Wine Mixer theme. During the evening students will be heading to Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., to a Las Vegas theme.
The final day of Senior Week students will participate in a Hawaian Luau event at Holiday Hill in Prospect, Conn., then later go to the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, Conn., for a New York City-themed senior banquet.
Tickets for Senior Week are on sale during various times on the Mount Carmel and North Haven campuses. Students must be at least 21 years old before the start of Senior Week in order to purchase tickets.