- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
End of Rush Week
With rush week coming to an end, it is time for fraternities on campus to begin making their first rounds of cuts in order to narrow down the new pledge classes. All week the different Greek organizations have put on various events in an attempt to attract new members to their brotherhood. By this weekend most fraternities will have a finalized list of pledges and the induction period of six weeks will begin.