- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
- Grammy fashion police
- Michael Sam to speak at QU
Deadline approaching to apply for summer public service fellowship
Juniors and seniors of any major with a GPA of 3.0 are encouraged to apply for the 2012 Presidential Public Service Fellowship. This 10-week leadership development program allows students to work full-time in the Hamden or North Haven communities from March 27 to August 7 and earn up to $3,500. Participants will work with town officials on development projects and solving local issues in order to build communication and public service skills. Experience in leadership, community service, writing, computers, or creative arts is a plus. The deadline to apply is March 2 at 5 p.m. For more information, contact professor of political science Scott McLean at email@example.com.