- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Deadline approaching to apply for summer public service fellowship
Juniors and seniors of any major with a GPA of 3.0 are encouraged to apply for the 2012 Presidential Public Service Fellowship. This 10-week leadership development program allows students to work full-time in the Hamden or North Haven communities from March 27 to August 7 and earn up to $3,500. Participants will work with town officials on development projects and solving local issues in order to build communication and public service skills. Experience in leadership, community service, writing, computers, or creative arts is a plus. The deadline to apply is March 2 at 5 p.m. For more information, contact professor of political science Scott McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org.