- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Deadline approaching to apply for summer public service fellowship
Juniors and seniors of any major with a GPA of 3.0 are encouraged to apply for the 2012 Presidential Public Service Fellowship. This 10-week leadership development program allows students to work full-time in the Hamden or North Haven communities from March 27 to August 7 and earn up to $3,500. Participants will work with town officials on development projects and solving local issues in order to build communication and public service skills. Experience in leadership, community service, writing, computers, or creative arts is a plus. The deadline to apply is March 2 at 5 p.m. For more information, contact professor of political science Scott McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org.