- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Deadline approaching to apply for summer public service fellowship
Juniors and seniors of any major with a GPA of 3.0 are encouraged to apply for the 2012 Presidential Public Service Fellowship. This 10-week leadership development program allows students to work full-time in the Hamden or North Haven communities from March 27 to August 7 and earn up to $3,500. Participants will work with town officials on development projects and solving local issues in order to build communication and public service skills. Experience in leadership, community service, writing, computers, or creative arts is a plus. The deadline to apply is March 2 at 5 p.m. For more information, contact professor of political science Scott McLean at email@example.com.