- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Danieli art exhibit at Albert Schweitzer Institute
Artist Eyal Danieli will exhibit his drawings in the Albert Schweitzer Institute until March 30 as a part of Quinnipiac’s “Campus Cross Talk, You Say You Want a Revolution.” This exhibit is a series devoted to raising awareness about politics and revolution in the Middle East.
Born and raised in Israel, Danieli served in the military there. Today he uses reoccurring images in his work such as helicopters, bombers and tanks, military camouflage, camels and veiled Muslim women to expose the violence of war. He also challenges “the predisposed sense of morality,” as stated in a press release from the Albert Schweitzer Institute.
In order to schedule a visit, call 203-582-3144 or contact John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.