- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
- ‘Tis the housing selection season
Danieli art exhibit at Albert Schweitzer Institute
Artist Eyal Danieli will exhibit his drawings in the Albert Schweitzer Institute until March 30 as a part of Quinnipiac’s “Campus Cross Talk, You Say You Want a Revolution.” This exhibit is a series devoted to raising awareness about politics and revolution in the Middle East.
Born and raised in Israel, Danieli served in the military there. Today he uses reoccurring images in his work such as helicopters, bombers and tanks, military camouflage, camels and veiled Muslim women to expose the violence of war. He also challenges “the predisposed sense of morality,” as stated in a press release from the Albert Schweitzer Institute.
In order to schedule a visit, call 203-582-3144 or contact John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.