- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Danieli art exhibit at Albert Schweitzer Institute
Artist Eyal Danieli will exhibit his drawings in the Albert Schweitzer Institute until March 30 as a part of Quinnipiac’s “Campus Cross Talk, You Say You Want a Revolution.” This exhibit is a series devoted to raising awareness about politics and revolution in the Middle East.
Born and raised in Israel, Danieli served in the military there. Today he uses reoccurring images in his work such as helicopters, bombers and tanks, military camouflage, camels and veiled Muslim women to expose the violence of war. He also challenges “the predisposed sense of morality,” as stated in a press release from the Albert Schweitzer Institute.
In order to schedule a visit, call 203-582-3144 or contact John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.