- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Danieli art exhibit at Albert Schweitzer Institute
Artist Eyal Danieli will exhibit his drawings in the Albert Schweitzer Institute until March 30 as a part of Quinnipiac’s “Campus Cross Talk, You Say You Want a Revolution.” This exhibit is a series devoted to raising awareness about politics and revolution in the Middle East.
Born and raised in Israel, Danieli served in the military there. Today he uses reoccurring images in his work such as helicopters, bombers and tanks, military camouflage, camels and veiled Muslim women to expose the violence of war. He also challenges “the predisposed sense of morality,” as stated in a press release from the Albert Schweitzer Institute.
In order to schedule a visit, call 203-582-3144 or contact John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.