- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
18 lucky Sundance-ing seniors
Members of the Quinnipiac Film Society traveled across the country this past week to attend the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. The 18 seniors are enrolled in a senior seminar focusing on independent cinema taught by Professor Ray Foery. School of Communications’ professors Foery, Rebecca Abbott and Marty Lang accompanied the students. Lang worked on three films that were screened at this year’s festival. Lang said that an important aspect of the trip is the ability for students to network with filmmakers in hope of finding work on future projects and start their professional careers.