- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
18 lucky Sundance-ing seniors
Members of the Quinnipiac Film Society traveled across the country this past week to attend the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. The 18 seniors are enrolled in a senior seminar focusing on independent cinema taught by Professor Ray Foery. School of Communications’ professors Foery, Rebecca Abbott and Marty Lang accompanied the students. Lang worked on three films that were screened at this year’s festival. Lang said that an important aspect of the trip is the ability for students to network with filmmakers in hope of finding work on future projects and start their professional careers.