- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
18 lucky Sundance-ing seniors
Members of the Quinnipiac Film Society traveled across the country this past week to attend the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. The 18 seniors are enrolled in a senior seminar focusing on independent cinema taught by Professor Ray Foery. School of Communications’ professors Foery, Rebecca Abbott and Marty Lang accompanied the students. Lang worked on three films that were screened at this year’s festival. Lang said that an important aspect of the trip is the ability for students to network with filmmakers in hope of finding work on future projects and start their professional careers.