- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
RAVE of the week: S Club 7 Plans Reunion
It’s true, “There ain’t no party like an S Club party.”
According to The Sun, the popular ‘90s pop band S Club 7 recently announced its tentative plan for a reunion tour.
It has been nearly nine years since the seven-member singing group split in 2003. According to The Sun report, the British singers are trying to work a deal with former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller, who currently owns the S Club brand name.
The group was most notorious for its upbeat, dance-worthy songs such as “Reach,” “Bring It All Back” and “Never Had a Dream Come True.”
In addition to topping U.K. music charts, the group also dominated the American TV circuit with the ABC Family show, “S Club 7 in Miami.”
While old band reunions have ended disastrously, other reconciliation successes include the Spice Girls, New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys.
While S Club 7 will never regain the musical fame it once had, the band’s staple tracks will still give fans a flashback to the days of pop domination.
If the S Club 7 reunion goes well, maybe O-Town and Dream will be next.