- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
WRECK of the week: Twenty is too many
The Duggars, TLC’s reality family, recently announced they will welcome another child, No. 20, to their family army this April.
At this rate, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will soon run out of baby names beginning with the letter J.
In an ideal world, people wouldn’t be judged for their lifestyles. But this is reality, and one can’t help but wonder if the Duggars continue having children for the sake of making a buck.
Pregnancy should come from love, not fame.
Perhaps they’ve taken lessons from other public breeding machines such as the “Octomom” Nadya Suleman, or the Browns from TLC’s “Sister Wives.”
Someone needs to tell Michelle that having numerous children doesn’t make her a fit mother. In this economy, families are struggling to provide for three children, let alone 20.
Then again, the Duggars need to keep their TLC reality show in order to feed and cloth their enormous family. If exploiting the kids on national television helps to pay the bills, all the obnoxious publicity may be worth it.
For the sake of the 19 Duggar children, let’s hope Michelle hits menopause sometime very soon.
Looking back in TLC history, things didn’t work out so great for “John & Kate Plus 8.” You know there is a problem when the Gosselins are more psychologically stable than the Duggars.