- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
WRECK of the week: Kris and Kim
Rightfully so, people are outraged that the talentless star, best known for her derriere, spent more than $17 million on a fairy-tale wedding that abruptly turned into a divorce nightmare.
These days, the only person publicly defending Kim is of course, her mother Kris Jenner.
In an interview promoting her new book on NBC’s “Today,” Jenner addressed the rumor that her daughter’s wedding was a sham.
“It certainly wasn’t a sham, certainly wasn’t for TV. We have enough going on our show that we don’t have to make things up,” Jenner said.
While Jenner is trying to deny these rumors, she can’t blame the public for doubting her daughter’s motives.
Kim learned to stick to making PG-13 films after her sex tape scandal, so hopefully she’ll learn to think twice before marrying next time.