- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
WRECK of the week: Kris and Kim
Rightfully so, people are outraged that the talentless star, best known for her derriere, spent more than $17 million on a fairy-tale wedding that abruptly turned into a divorce nightmare.
These days, the only person publicly defending Kim is of course, her mother Kris Jenner.
In an interview promoting her new book on NBC’s “Today,” Jenner addressed the rumor that her daughter’s wedding was a sham.
“It certainly wasn’t a sham, certainly wasn’t for TV. We have enough going on our show that we don’t have to make things up,” Jenner said.
While Jenner is trying to deny these rumors, she can’t blame the public for doubting her daughter’s motives.
Kim learned to stick to making PG-13 films after her sex tape scandal, so hopefully she’ll learn to think twice before marrying next time.