- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
WRECK of the week: Kris and Kim
Rightfully so, people are outraged that the talentless star, best known for her derriere, spent more than $17 million on a fairy-tale wedding that abruptly turned into a divorce nightmare.
These days, the only person publicly defending Kim is of course, her mother Kris Jenner.
In an interview promoting her new book on NBC’s “Today,” Jenner addressed the rumor that her daughter’s wedding was a sham.
“It certainly wasn’t a sham, certainly wasn’t for TV. We have enough going on our show that we don’t have to make things up,” Jenner said.
While Jenner is trying to deny these rumors, she can’t blame the public for doubting her daughter’s motives.
Kim learned to stick to making PG-13 films after her sex tape scandal, so hopefully she’ll learn to think twice before marrying next time.