- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
- Bomb threat delays third commencement ceremony
- University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
- McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
- Canisius rallies past Quinnipiac baseball
- Student charged with second-degree burglary
WRECK of the week: Bieber’s a baby daddy?
Justin Bieber’s dealing with a case of baby papa drama.
Last Thursday the teenage heartthrob was slapped with a paternity suit by Mariah Yeater, a 20-year-old “Belieber.” Yeater claims she took Bieber’s virginity in October 2010 after one of his concerts in L.A., and now she’s claiming he gave her more than just “Bieber fever.”
Yeater says Bieber’s baby, baby, baby is now three months old.
According to a Fox News report, Yeater said her sexcapade with Bieber lasted a mere 30 seconds. Is she trying to take away his manhood along with his good-boy image?
Now, Beliebers are taking to Twitter to express their support for the teenage star.
@iJDBiebersFan tweeted, “Mariah Yeater is pregnant with Justin Bieber’s child. Also, Barack Obama is white & Michael Jackson is still alive living on a unicorn farm.”
Hopefully Bieber isn’t following in the deadbeat dad footsteps of Eddie Murphy. In 2007, Murphy denied fathering a baby with former Spice Girl Mel B, but a paternity test proved otherwise.
Bieber’s most likely not the father. But if he is, he’d better have some pretty good apology gifts planned for Selena Gomez.