- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Save made on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old Quinnipiac student contacted the university’s security officials last Friday and reported that she was lost in Sleeping Giant State Park, according to a Hamden Fire Department report cited in Hamden Patch. The conditions at the time were cold and dark.
A Hamden Police spokesman said in the article that the student was located by state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection officers and helped off the mountain, uninjured.
She was transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment for hypothermia, according to the report.