- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
- ‘Tis the housing selection season
Save made on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old Quinnipiac student contacted the university’s security officials last Friday and reported that she was lost in Sleeping Giant State Park, according to a Hamden Fire Department report cited in Hamden Patch. The conditions at the time were cold and dark.
A Hamden Police spokesman said in the article that the student was located by state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection officers and helped off the mountain, uninjured.
She was transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment for hypothermia, according to the report.