- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Save made on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old Quinnipiac student contacted the university’s security officials last Friday and reported that she was lost in Sleeping Giant State Park, according to a Hamden Fire Department report cited in Hamden Patch. The conditions at the time were cold and dark.
A Hamden Police spokesman said in the article that the student was located by state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection officers and helped off the mountain, uninjured.
She was transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment for hypothermia, according to the report.