- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Save made on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old Quinnipiac student contacted the university’s security officials last Friday and reported that she was lost in Sleeping Giant State Park, according to a Hamden Fire Department report cited in Hamden Patch. The conditions at the time were cold and dark.
A Hamden Police spokesman said in the article that the student was located by state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection officers and helped off the mountain, uninjured.
She was transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment for hypothermia, according to the report.