- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Save made on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old Quinnipiac student contacted the university’s security officials last Friday and reported that she was lost in Sleeping Giant State Park, according to a Hamden Fire Department report cited in Hamden Patch. The conditions at the time were cold and dark.
A Hamden Police spokesman said in the article that the student was located by state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection officers and helped off the mountain, uninjured.
She was transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment for hypothermia, according to the report.