- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
RAVE of the week: ‘Once Upon a Time’
The Evil Queen curses all of the fairy tale characters to a place with no happily ever afters. They find themselves outside of their magical world and in fictional Storybrooke, Maine with different lives and no memories of their past.
Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) is Snow White’s daughter saved just before the curse took into effect. With no recollection of her past, she is back in Storybrooke trying to fix the curse with the help of the son she gave away at 18, Henry (Jared Gilmore). Henry is the adopted son of the mayor of Storybrooke, Regina Mills, aka the Evil Queen.
The series plays similarly to “Lost” with a mix of present day and flashbacks. Parrilla sizzles as Regina Mills/Evil Queen. Likewise, Robert Carlyle is sensational and Emmy-worthy as Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold.
“Once Upon a Time” airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on ABC.