- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
RAVE of the week: ‘Once Upon a Time’
The Evil Queen curses all of the fairy tale characters to a place with no happily ever afters. They find themselves outside of their magical world and in fictional Storybrooke, Maine with different lives and no memories of their past.
Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) is Snow White’s daughter saved just before the curse took into effect. With no recollection of her past, she is back in Storybrooke trying to fix the curse with the help of the son she gave away at 18, Henry (Jared Gilmore). Henry is the adopted son of the mayor of Storybrooke, Regina Mills, aka the Evil Queen.
The series plays similarly to “Lost” with a mix of present day and flashbacks. Parrilla sizzles as Regina Mills/Evil Queen. Likewise, Robert Carlyle is sensational and Emmy-worthy as Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold.
“Once Upon a Time” airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on ABC.