- Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse gets first win of the season over Saint Francis
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
Quinnipiac men’s basketball pair’s hearing postponed
The hearing for Quinnipiac men’s basketball players James Johnson and Ike Azotam was postponed to Dec. 8.
Defense attorney Thomas Lynch said he spoke with the prosecutor this morning before the hearing was scheduled and decided to move the date of the hearing.
Neither Johnson nor Azotam appeared before the court today.
The hearing was originally scheduled for Oct. 24 and postponed to this morning pending an additional police report.
Johnson, a 21-year-old senior, and Azotam, a 20-year-old sophomore, were charged with assault and breach of peace on Sept. 18 after an on-campus fight. They pleaded not guilty to the charges at their arraignment Sept. 26. The students were sanctioned by the university on Oct. 6.
Quinnipiac men’s basketball head coach Tom Moore suspended Johnson for the season opener last Friday against Fairfield , but he was playing along with Azotam last night against Yale.