- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
- Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
- Beta Theta Pi raises $3,300 for Cancer Research
- Quinnipiac’s Relay for Life paints the campus purple
- 3+1 Communications program to start Fall 2016
- May weekend: A history
Quinnipiac cross-country competes at NCAA Regionals
Head coach Carolyn Martin describes meet as "disappointing"
“Today was disappointing as we had a goal to finisher higher than we did last year,” said head coach Carolyn Martin.
Amanda Faust rounded out the top three runners crossing the finish line for the Bobcats in 23:21.
“The team is learning to race better as a unit and we have our top five runners coming back next year, so I’m looking forward to watching us get better,” Martin said.
The men’s team came in 31st out of 33 teams in the 10,000-meter course with a total of 956 points.
Mike Levene crossed the finish line first for the Bobcats and came in 146th overall with a time of 34:26.7. Spencer Mannion finished second and 191st overall with a time of 35:45.9. John Healy followed finishing 198th in 36:08.8.
“There were definitely tough conditions out there today, but overall it was a disappointing day for us,” said Martin. “We have a young group of guys and I’m hoping we can continue for next year.”