- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
Campus Couture: Vanessa Stier
Hometown: Easton, Conn.
Major:Computer Information Systems & MarketingWhat I’m Wearing:
– Cardigan: Michael Stars
– Dress: Free People
– Boots: Uggs
– After living in New York City for a while, I started to love the trendy, bohemian chic style. It never looks plain or unoriginal — it is very versatile and unique.