- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Campus Couture: Vanessa Stier
Hometown: Easton, Conn.
Major:Computer Information Systems & MarketingWhat I’m Wearing:
– Cardigan: Michael Stars
– Dress: Free People
– Boots: Uggs
– After living in New York City for a while, I started to love the trendy, bohemian chic style. It never looks plain or unoriginal — it is very versatile and unique.