- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Campus Couture: Vanessa Stier
Hometown: Easton, Conn.
Major:Computer Information Systems & MarketingWhat I’m Wearing:
– Cardigan: Michael Stars
– Dress: Free People
– Boots: Uggs
– After living in New York City for a while, I started to love the trendy, bohemian chic style. It never looks plain or unoriginal — it is very versatile and unique.