- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Campus Couture: Vanessa Stier
Hometown: Easton, Conn.
Major:Computer Information Systems & MarketingWhat I’m Wearing:
– Cardigan: Michael Stars
– Dress: Free People
– Boots: Uggs
– After living in New York City for a while, I started to love the trendy, bohemian chic style. It never looks plain or unoriginal — it is very versatile and unique.