- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
Volleyball struggles continue with four-set loss
Quinnipiac squared off against Fairleigh Dickson Saturday afternoon, and fell to the Knights 3-1 at Stratis Arena.
Olivia Grattan recorded 10 kills, three short of her season high. Freshman Brittanie Robinson and senior Kayla Lawler also helped keep the Bobcats in the game, combining for 10 kills and 29 assists.
Fairleigh Dickinson showed complete control throughout the first two sets (25-13) and (25-16), however Quinnipiac stormed back in the third frame to take it 25-17. Quinnipiac took a late 23-22 lead in the fourth set, but its comeback was short lived, and the Bobcats dropped the fourth set 25-23.
Tracy Wright and Krista Bennett combined for a total of 38 of the Bobcats’ 68 digs.
Tierra Allen saw limited action on the court, playing for the first time since Sept. 16. Allen played just one set and made three attack errors while also earning one dig.
The Bobcats (2-16, 1-4 Northeast Conference) made 31 attack errors, compared to 23 by the Knights (12-6, 2-2 NEC).
Meaghan Wheeler had a game-high 18 kills for Fairleigh Dickinson, Sarah Willey had 39 assists and four different Knights had double-digit digs.
Quinnipiac travels to Sacred Heart Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m.