- Public Safety promotes Rave Guardian app
- Wreck: Naughty Bobcats on social media
- SPB to co-sponsor rideATAXIA+, takes over for Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Making history
- Scout player to superstar
- Shuttle change affects Hamden businesses
- Sig Ep silent
- Student hit by car in South Lot
- Pi Kappa Phi and Phi Sigma Sigma volley for philanthropy
- QU orders Sigma Phi Epsilon to cease and desist
Ratt to open today at 4 p.m.
After waiting for seven and a half weeks, underclassmen will have another place to eat besides Café Q starting today.
The Bobcat Den, known by most as the Ratt, will open today at 4 p.m., Chartwells announced this morning in an email to all students. Click here for the full story after it opened.