- Women’s ice hockey beats St. Lawrence 3-0
- Students can submit tips to Public Safety using app
- Racing for refugees
- Trump is brilliant
- Car flips over on York Hill
- Bobcats on the big stage
- Same product, different prices
- Sig Ep president has high hopes for fraternity
- Faculty members, students team up for intramural sports
- University cancels classes for full day on Monday
Ratt to open today at 4 p.m.
After waiting for seven and a half weeks, underclassmen will have another place to eat besides Café Q starting today.
The Bobcat Den, known by most as the Ratt, will open today at 4 p.m., Chartwells announced this morning in an email to all students. Click here for the full story after it opened.