- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
Ratt to open today at 4 p.m.
After waiting for seven and a half weeks, underclassmen will have another place to eat besides Café Q starting today.
The Bobcat Den, known by most as the Ratt, will open today at 4 p.m., Chartwells announced this morning in an email to all students. Click here for the full story after it opened.