- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
- Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
- Beta Theta Pi raises $3,300 for Cancer Research
- Quinnipiac’s Relay for Life paints the campus purple
- 3+1 Communications program to start Fall 2016
- May weekend: A history
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball sweeps Saint Francis (N.Y.)
The Bobcats reach 40-plus kills fifth time this season
It was one of the Bobcats’ most efficient matches of the year, finishing with 43 kills to just 15 errors. It was the fifth time Quinnipiac (4-19, 3-7) has had 40-plus kills in a match this season.
Freshman Tierra Allen paved the way for the Bobcats, racking up 11 kills including four in the first set.Junior Taylor Payne added nine kills and sophomore Olivia Grattan chipped in eight kills. Senior Kayla Lawler handed out 39 assists and sophomore Tracy Wright chalked up 13 digs.The Bobcats dropped five of their last six matches but ended the skid by completing the season sweep of the Terriers.
The Bobcats return to action at home Saturday against Bryant at 2 p.m.