- A lasting impact
- Students to strut in sustainable dresses
- Passing the Gavel
- Rodriguez steps in as interim chief of public safety
- One Big Day
- Students, faculty dance for those who can’t
- Freshman, sophomore create Sign Language Club
- Students visit Oxford for armed conflict workshop
- Ex-Clarkson players accuse Seeley of abuse
- Niagara comes from behind to beat women’s lacrosse
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball sweeps Saint Francis (N.Y.)
The Bobcats reach 40-plus kills fifth time this season
It was one of the Bobcats’ most efficient matches of the year, finishing with 43 kills to just 15 errors. It was the fifth time Quinnipiac (4-19, 3-7) has had 40-plus kills in a match this season.
Freshman Tierra Allen paved the way for the Bobcats, racking up 11 kills including four in the first set.Junior Taylor Payne added nine kills and sophomore Olivia Grattan chipped in eight kills. Senior Kayla Lawler handed out 39 assists and sophomore Tracy Wright chalked up 13 digs.The Bobcats dropped five of their last six matches but ended the skid by completing the season sweep of the Terriers.
The Bobcats return to action at home Saturday against Bryant at 2 p.m.