- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
- Mediate your media
- The cool ‘Aunt’
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball sweeps Saint Francis (N.Y.)
The Bobcats reach 40-plus kills fifth time this season
It was one of the Bobcats’ most efficient matches of the year, finishing with 43 kills to just 15 errors. It was the fifth time Quinnipiac (4-19, 3-7) has had 40-plus kills in a match this season.
Freshman Tierra Allen paved the way for the Bobcats, racking up 11 kills including four in the first set.Junior Taylor Payne added nine kills and sophomore Olivia Grattan chipped in eight kills. Senior Kayla Lawler handed out 39 assists and sophomore Tracy Wright chalked up 13 digs.The Bobcats dropped five of their last six matches but ended the skid by completing the season sweep of the Terriers.
The Bobcats return to action at home Saturday against Bryant at 2 p.m.