- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball sweeps Saint Francis (N.Y.)
The Bobcats reach 40-plus kills fifth time this season
It was one of the Bobcats’ most efficient matches of the year, finishing with 43 kills to just 15 errors. It was the fifth time Quinnipiac (4-19, 3-7) has had 40-plus kills in a match this season.
Freshman Tierra Allen paved the way for the Bobcats, racking up 11 kills including four in the first set.Junior Taylor Payne added nine kills and sophomore Olivia Grattan chipped in eight kills. Senior Kayla Lawler handed out 39 assists and sophomore Tracy Wright chalked up 13 digs.The Bobcats dropped five of their last six matches but ended the skid by completing the season sweep of the Terriers.
The Bobcats return to action at home Saturday against Bryant at 2 p.m.