- My QU 301 experience in the DR
- Students to attend World Summit
- Enterprise on the rise
- Women’s ice hockey preps for Hockey East foes
- Women’s basketball wins sixth straight over Manhattan
- Men’s basketball falls to Rider
- McLean ruled ineligible for remainder of season
- University reaches settlement in Americans with Disabilities case
- Saint Peter’s halts men’s basketball’s three-game winning streak
- Rock bottom
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball sweeps Saint Francis (N.Y.)
The Bobcats reach 40-plus kills fifth time this season
It was one of the Bobcats’ most efficient matches of the year, finishing with 43 kills to just 15 errors. It was the fifth time Quinnipiac (4-19, 3-7) has had 40-plus kills in a match this season.
Freshman Tierra Allen paved the way for the Bobcats, racking up 11 kills including four in the first set.Junior Taylor Payne added nine kills and sophomore Olivia Grattan chipped in eight kills. Senior Kayla Lawler handed out 39 assists and sophomore Tracy Wright chalked up 13 digs.The Bobcats dropped five of their last six matches but ended the skid by completing the season sweep of the Terriers.
The Bobcats return to action at home Saturday against Bryant at 2 p.m.