- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Quinnipiac volleyball swept by Blackbirds
Brittanie Robinson's team-high 10 kills not enough for Bobcats
The Bobcats stuck with LIU throughout the first set, never trailing by more than three points, but errors ended up being there demise with seven in the first set, as they fell 25-23.
The Bobcats struggled in the second set with only eight kills and committed eight errors. The Blackbirds buried the Bobcats with an early 8-0 run, taking the second set 25-12.
The Bobcats stayed close throughout the beginning of the third set until LIU went on a 5-0 run to put them up 18-13. From that point the Bobcats couldn’t catch up and ended up losing 25-20.
The Bobcats take on Saint Francis (N.Y.) for the second time this season Sunday at 1 p.m.