- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Quinnipiac volleyball swept by Blackbirds
Brittanie Robinson's team-high 10 kills not enough for Bobcats
The Bobcats stuck with LIU throughout the first set, never trailing by more than three points, but errors ended up being there demise with seven in the first set, as they fell 25-23.
The Bobcats struggled in the second set with only eight kills and committed eight errors. The Blackbirds buried the Bobcats with an early 8-0 run, taking the second set 25-12.
The Bobcats stayed close throughout the beginning of the third set until LIU went on a 5-0 run to put them up 18-13. From that point the Bobcats couldn’t catch up and ended up losing 25-20.
The Bobcats take on Saint Francis (N.Y.) for the second time this season Sunday at 1 p.m.