- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in OT to NJIT
Bobcats play final 28 minutes shorthanded due to two red cards
Machel Baker and Brandon Strain-Goode were the ones who warranted the red cards.
NJIT outshot Quinnipiac 22-6 for the game while Bobcat goalkeeper Josh Lavallee had six saves in the loss, three in each half.
The Bobcats will head back to conference play Friday when they host St.Francis (Pa.) at 2 p.m. on the Quinnipiac Soccer Field.