- Clery Act: 663 liquor violations, four sexual offenses reported in 2013
- University seeks to change curriculum
- Ahead of the pack
- Fall fest returns for a second year
- Norwich hands women’s rugby first loss
- Carvalho’s overtime goal lifts men’s soccer past Yale
- Allan’s big day leads field hockey past Hofstra
- Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
- Community comes together to pray for Middle East
- Angoitia’s shutout lifts Bobcats to 2-0 victory
Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in OT to NJIT
Bobcats play final 28 minutes shorthanded due to two red cards
Machel Baker and Brandon Strain-Goode were the ones who warranted the red cards.
NJIT outshot Quinnipiac 22-6 for the game while Bobcat goalkeeper Josh Lavallee had six saves in the loss, three in each half.
The Bobcats will head back to conference play Friday when they host St.Francis (Pa.) at 2 p.m. on the Quinnipiac Soccer Field.