- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in OT to NJIT
Bobcats play final 28 minutes shorthanded due to two red cards
Machel Baker and Brandon Strain-Goode were the ones who warranted the red cards.
NJIT outshot Quinnipiac 22-6 for the game while Bobcat goalkeeper Josh Lavallee had six saves in the loss, three in each half.
The Bobcats will head back to conference play Friday when they host St.Francis (Pa.) at 2 p.m. on the Quinnipiac Soccer Field.