- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in OT to NJIT
Bobcats play final 28 minutes shorthanded due to two red cards
Machel Baker and Brandon Strain-Goode were the ones who warranted the red cards.
NJIT outshot Quinnipiac 22-6 for the game while Bobcat goalkeeper Josh Lavallee had six saves in the loss, three in each half.
The Bobcats will head back to conference play Friday when they host St.Francis (Pa.) at 2 p.m. on the Quinnipiac Soccer Field.