- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
Quinnipiac men’s soccer drops first conference match
Philip Suprise's team-leading fourth goal not enough as Bobcats fall to Fairleigh Dickinson, 2-1
Just eight minutes later, junior Jack McVey scored on a free kick to put the Knights ahead. Although the Bobcats kept the pressure on with scoring chances in the final 10 minutes, the goal ended up being all the Knights needed, as Farleigh Dickinson took the match, 2-1.
Keeper Borja Angoitia finished with a game-high four saves, and helped keep the match close.
The Bobcats are now 5-5 in overall play, and square off in a league play match at Monmouth, Friday Oct. 21 at 7 p.m.