- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Quinnipiac men’s soccer drops first conference match
Philip Suprise's team-leading fourth goal not enough as Bobcats fall to Fairleigh Dickinson, 2-1
Just eight minutes later, junior Jack McVey scored on a free kick to put the Knights ahead. Although the Bobcats kept the pressure on with scoring chances in the final 10 minutes, the goal ended up being all the Knights needed, as Farleigh Dickinson took the match, 2-1.
Keeper Borja Angoitia finished with a game-high four saves, and helped keep the match close.
The Bobcats are now 5-5 in overall play, and square off in a league play match at Monmouth, Friday Oct. 21 at 7 p.m.