- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Quinnipiac men’s soccer drops first conference match
Philip Suprise's team-leading fourth goal not enough as Bobcats fall to Fairleigh Dickinson, 2-1
Just eight minutes later, junior Jack McVey scored on a free kick to put the Knights ahead. Although the Bobcats kept the pressure on with scoring chances in the final 10 minutes, the goal ended up being all the Knights needed, as Farleigh Dickinson took the match, 2-1.
Keeper Borja Angoitia finished with a game-high four saves, and helped keep the match close.
The Bobcats are now 5-5 in overall play, and square off in a league play match at Monmouth, Friday Oct. 21 at 7 p.m.