- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
- Mediate your media
- The cool ‘Aunt’
- Spring Fest brings music’s best
Quinnipiac men’s soccer drops first conference match
Philip Suprise's team-leading fourth goal not enough as Bobcats fall to Fairleigh Dickinson, 2-1
Just eight minutes later, junior Jack McVey scored on a free kick to put the Knights ahead. Although the Bobcats kept the pressure on with scoring chances in the final 10 minutes, the goal ended up being all the Knights needed, as Farleigh Dickinson took the match, 2-1.
Keeper Borja Angoitia finished with a game-high four saves, and helped keep the match close.
The Bobcats are now 5-5 in overall play, and square off in a league play match at Monmouth, Friday Oct. 21 at 7 p.m.