- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Langlois, Peca lead Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to 4-1 win
Jeremy Langlois continues eight-game point streak with team-high eighth goal of season
Robert Morris (2-3) tied the game, 1-1, on a 5-on-3 power-play advantage. Adam Brace scored off a rebound of a shot that was initially saved by Dan Clarke. Still down a man, Peca put the Bobcats back up, 2-1, just 27 seconds later. Langlois fed Peca, who snuck in the back door to one-time a shot passed Ostergard. The assist by Langlois gives him an eight game point streak to open the season, the longest since Eric Lampe in 2009-10.
Langlois and Bouharevich added empty net goals for the Bobcats in the final minute of play, as they held off a late Robert Morris attack to win the game, 4-1.
Clarke improved to 4-1-0 on the season, stopping 18 of 19 shots on goal and held Robert Morris scoreless in the second and third periods to secure the win.
The Bobcats return to action as they open up ECAC Hockey play Tuesday, Nov.1 when they travel to Princeton to play the Tigers at 7 p.m.