- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Langlois, Peca lead Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to 4-1 win
Jeremy Langlois continues eight-game point streak with team-high eighth goal of season
Robert Morris (2-3) tied the game, 1-1, on a 5-on-3 power-play advantage. Adam Brace scored off a rebound of a shot that was initially saved by Dan Clarke. Still down a man, Peca put the Bobcats back up, 2-1, just 27 seconds later. Langlois fed Peca, who snuck in the back door to one-time a shot passed Ostergard. The assist by Langlois gives him an eight game point streak to open the season, the longest since Eric Lampe in 2009-10.
Langlois and Bouharevich added empty net goals for the Bobcats in the final minute of play, as they held off a late Robert Morris attack to win the game, 4-1.
Clarke improved to 4-1-0 on the season, stopping 18 of 19 shots on goal and held Robert Morris scoreless in the second and third periods to secure the win.
The Bobcats return to action as they open up ECAC Hockey play Tuesday, Nov.1 when they travel to Princeton to play the Tigers at 7 p.m.