- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Campus Couture: Gaby Catalano
Name: Gaby Catalano
Hometown: Basking Ridge, NJ
What are you wearing: Cowboy boots, J.Crew cardigan, Old Navy tee, Forever 21 jeans
Style influences: My style is simple and classy. I always gravitate towards floral and fun patterns and I love pairing a cardigan with a pair of my favorite jeans and cowboy boots. I love vintage and costume jewelry and usually dress up a look with bright and bold earrings. I’m inspired by the 1940’s and the elegant silhouettes of clothing during that time.