- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Campus Couture: Gaby Catalano
Name: Gaby Catalano
Hometown: Basking Ridge, NJ
What are you wearing: Cowboy boots, J.Crew cardigan, Old Navy tee, Forever 21 jeans
Style influences: My style is simple and classy. I always gravitate towards floral and fun patterns and I love pairing a cardigan with a pair of my favorite jeans and cowboy boots. I love vintage and costume jewelry and usually dress up a look with bright and bold earrings. I’m inspired by the 1940′s and the elegant silhouettes of clothing during that time.