- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Campus Couture: Gaby Catalano
Name: Gaby Catalano
Hometown: Basking Ridge, NJ
What are you wearing: Cowboy boots, J.Crew cardigan, Old Navy tee, Forever 21 jeans
Style influences: My style is simple and classy. I always gravitate towards floral and fun patterns and I love pairing a cardigan with a pair of my favorite jeans and cowboy boots. I love vintage and costume jewelry and usually dress up a look with bright and bold earrings. I’m inspired by the 1940’s and the elegant silhouettes of clothing during that time.