- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Tie in SGA vice president election puts full results on hold
Joe Kohle and Michael Podias are the two vice president candidates in a deadlock tie, according to Kohle’s Facebook post on the Quinnipiac University Class of 2015 group page.
There will be a re-vote just for the two freshmen vice president candidates on qu.collegiatelink.net Thursday until 8 p.m., Bond said. The results will be released at 8:30 p.m. in the Rotunda via phone calls to all of the candidates.
All of the election results won’t be announced until all candidates are known because the tie affects the freshmen class representative spots.