- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Tie in SGA vice president election puts full results on hold
Joe Kohle and Michael Podias are the two vice president candidates in a deadlock tie, according to Kohle’s Facebook post on the Quinnipiac University Class of 2015 group page.
There will be a re-vote just for the two freshmen vice president candidates on qu.collegiatelink.net Thursday until 8 p.m., Bond said. The results will be released at 8:30 p.m. in the Rotunda via phone calls to all of the candidates.
All of the election results won’t be announced until all candidates are known because the tie affects the freshmen class representative spots.