- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Hall Wars at Quinnipiac
Hall Wars, held by Sigma Phi Epsilon, brought residence halls together Sunday on the Quad as they competed in a wide variety of games. With kickball, soccer and even an inflatable obstacle course, teams competed in order to gain points for their hall. At the end, four teams representing each hall competed against each other in tug of war, dodgeball, and a relay race for the finale. After SigEp tallied the scores it seemed that Suites had won, but after a recount Irma/Dana was named champions.