- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
E-tickets for fall concert
Ticket sales for Student Programming Board’s fall concert featuring 3OH!3 and Sam Adams with Hoodie Allen started online Tuesday, and sold 1,151 tickets as of press time, according to Eric Grgurich, executive director of the TD Bank Sports Center.
Students made accounts online to access the ticketing system for purchasing tickets.
Arena tickets are on sale for $20 for undergraduate students and $25 for graduate students and guests. Floor tickets are $25 for undergraduates and $30 for graduates and guests.
The show is Oct. 1 at TD Bank Sports Center. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 8.
Students will not be permitted to bring cameras, bags, food and drinks in the arena. Shuttles will depart the Mount Carmel campus at 6:30 p.m. Off-campus residents will not be permitted to park at the Bank and should park at the Mount Carmel campus to take the shuttle to York Hill.
Guests need to bring their ticket, guest registration form, and photo ID.