- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Facilities administrator announces plans to retire
“For the last 30 years, Joe has lead Facilities and overseen the construction or renovation of most of the buildings on the Mount Carmel Campus, and the acquisition and development of the York Hill and North Haven campuses,” said Rich Ferguson, senior vice president for administration. “While others may have provided the overall vision and described programmatic needs, Joe has been responsible for executing the resulting architectural plans.”
Rubertone described his job to the Chronicle in early 2010 as being able to, “fix anything wrong or broken.”
Ferguson said in the announcement that Fred Tarca, chief information & technology officer, will chair a search committee for Rubertone’s successor.
Keith Woodward, formerly the associate director of facilities, has been promoted to Associate Vice President for Facilities Operations.
Meghan Parmentier contributed to this story.