- Robinson twins commit to Quinnipiac
- Defending the crown
- Field hockey eyes championship repeat
- Chartwells adjusts meal plan
- Setting new standards
- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
Facilities administrator announces plans to retire
“For the last 30 years, Joe has lead Facilities and overseen the construction or renovation of most of the buildings on the Mount Carmel Campus, and the acquisition and development of the York Hill and North Haven campuses,” said Rich Ferguson, senior vice president for administration. “While others may have provided the overall vision and described programmatic needs, Joe has been responsible for executing the resulting architectural plans.”
Rubertone described his job to the Chronicle in early 2010 as being able to, “fix anything wrong or broken.”
Ferguson said in the announcement that Fred Tarca, chief information & technology officer, will chair a search committee for Rubertone’s successor.
Keith Woodward, formerly the associate director of facilities, has been promoted to Associate Vice President for Facilities Operations.
Meghan Parmentier contributed to this story.