- Norwich hands women’s rugby first loss
- Carvalho’s overtime goal lifts men’s soccer past Yale
- Allan’s big day leads field hockey past Hofstra
- Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
- Community comes together to pray for Middle East
- Angoitia’s shutout lifts Bobcats to 2-0 victory
- A new student barber in town
- Sal Nesci Jr. elected president of freshman class
- Azotam, Umar Shannon sign professional deals
- Taylor-made toughness
Facilities administrator announces plans to retire
“For the last 30 years, Joe has lead Facilities and overseen the construction or renovation of most of the buildings on the Mount Carmel Campus, and the acquisition and development of the York Hill and North Haven campuses,” said Rich Ferguson, senior vice president for administration. “While others may have provided the overall vision and described programmatic needs, Joe has been responsible for executing the resulting architectural plans.”
Rubertone described his job to the Chronicle in early 2010 as being able to, “fix anything wrong or broken.”
Ferguson said in the announcement that Fred Tarca, chief information & technology officer, will chair a search committee for Rubertone’s successor.
Keith Woodward, formerly the associate director of facilities, has been promoted to Associate Vice President for Facilities Operations.
Meghan Parmentier contributed to this story.