- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
- Putting the ‘UNIVERSITY’ in Quinnipiac
- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
Seven men’s basketball recruits commit to Quinnipiac
Four forwards and three guards make up 2011 recruiting class
With three seniors that have graduated, and two players transferring, the Quinnipiac men’s basketball team will have a new, fresh look team next season with seven committed recruits that will try to help the team reach its goal of winning an NEC championship.
Hearst is a 6-foot-4 guard that’s described to be a dependable scorer and good passer. Drame is a 6-foot-7 lefty post player with good hands and feet.
Barnett is a 6-foot-7, 240 pound forward that is an efficient rebounder with physical defensive play. Harris averaged 18 points and 12 rebounds during his senior season at Paramus Catholic (NJ).
Gause averaged 23 points and nine rebounds during his senior season at Poughkeepsie High School ad Conti is described as a player with good intangibles that can shoot the three.
Jackson is returning from an injury that kept him out of his sophomore season at Frederick Community College. However, during Jackson’s freshman season he averaged 20 points and nine rebounds, earning him first-team All-Maryland JUCO, and first-team All Region XX.