- Student assaulted during move in
- Men’s basketball to add Tony Newsom to staff
- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies
What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black boots from Chinese Laundry. My gold and white ring are from Forever Twenty One and my gold and leopard bangles are from Juicy Couture.
Style influences: My style influences come from where I live, in New York and from my friends. I never dress up for class, ever, but this is something I would wear on the weekends while hanging out with my friends.