- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies
What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black boots from Chinese Laundry. My gold and white ring are from Forever Twenty One and my gold and leopard bangles are from Juicy Couture.
Style influences: My style influences come from where I live, in New York and from my friends. I never dress up for class, ever, but this is something I would wear on the weekends while hanging out with my friends.