- Verizon construction interrupts sleeping students
- No rest for the weary
- Don’t mess with my bagel
- “Shark Tank” star shares his story
- Fresh Check Day comes to campus
- More than 50 fire alarms triggered in September
- Pi Kappa Phi sponsors second annual EAC
- Men’s ice hockey preps for 2015-16 tilt
- SPB introduces ‘Tuesday Talks’
- Public Safety promotes Rave Guardian app
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies
What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black boots from Chinese Laundry. My gold and white ring are from Forever Twenty One and my gold and leopard bangles are from Juicy Couture.
Style influences: My style influences come from where I live, in New York and from my friends. I never dress up for class, ever, but this is something I would wear on the weekends while hanging out with my friends.