- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies
What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black boots from Chinese Laundry. My gold and white ring are from Forever Twenty One and my gold and leopard bangles are from Juicy Couture.
Style influences: My style influences come from where I live, in New York and from my friends. I never dress up for class, ever, but this is something I would wear on the weekends while hanging out with my friends.