- Drame: ‘High level’ of NBA interest after showcase
- A lasting impact
- Students to strut in sustainable dresses
- Passing the Gavel
- Rodriguez steps in as interim chief of public safety
- One Big Day
- Students, faculty dance for those who can’t
- Freshman, sophomore create Sign Language Club
- Students visit Oxford for armed conflict workshop
- Ex-Clarkson players accuse Seeley of abuse
Campus Couture: Jackie Izzo
Name: Jackie Izzo
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Major: FVI, minor in Sports Studies
What are you wearing: I’m wearing a white silk button down from Nasty Gal, blue jeans from Urban Outfitters, and black boots from Chinese Laundry. My gold and white ring are from Forever Twenty One and my gold and leopard bangles are from Juicy Couture.
Style influences: My style influences come from where I live, in New York and from my friends. I never dress up for class, ever, but this is something I would wear on the weekends while hanging out with my friends.