- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Yunus lecture postponed, not yet rescheduled
Monday’s lecture featuring Nobel Peace Prize recipient Muhammad Yunus has been postponed, according to a university update. A new date has not been scheduled as of Sunday.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, Yunus “hopes to reschedule the lecture for a future date.”
Yunus, who founded the practice of microcredit as a means to combat global poverty, received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2006.