- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
Yunus lecture postponed, not yet rescheduled
Monday’s lecture featuring Nobel Peace Prize recipient Muhammad Yunus has been postponed, according to a university update. A new date has not been scheduled as of Sunday.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, Yunus “hopes to reschedule the lecture for a future date.”
Yunus, who founded the practice of microcredit as a means to combat global poverty, received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2006.