- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Yunus lecture postponed, not yet rescheduled
Monday’s lecture featuring Nobel Peace Prize recipient Muhammad Yunus has been postponed, according to a university update. A new date has not been scheduled as of Sunday.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, Yunus “hopes to reschedule the lecture for a future date.”
Yunus, who founded the practice of microcredit as a means to combat global poverty, received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2006.