- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
Suckers will headline WQAQ’s Spring Concert [Video]
Suckers will headline the WQAQ Spring Concert, WQAQ released Wednesday.
The Brooklyn pop/indie band will highlight the April 16 concert. Also performing will be The Fresh & Onlys, Trophy Scars, A Great Big Pile of Leaves, and Battle of the Bands winner Great Caesar.
“I am excited about it,” WQAQ General Manager Mike Farrell said. “All the bands are awesome, and overall it’s a really diverse lineup.”Those set to perform will cover various musical genres from blues to pop.
Great Caesar covers rock, while Trophy Scars produces a funky mix of progressive and psychedelic music.
Suckers will provide a trendy, pop sound, contrasting with A Great Big Pile of Leaves and The Fresh and Onlys’ bluesy, jazz feel.
The concert will be free for Quinnipiac students. For the public, $5 tickets are on sale at Brown Paper Tickets.
The event will be held in Burt Kahn Court. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Chronicle Staff Writer Chris Gillotte contributed to the reporting of this story
Get a look at Suckers, performing “Black Sheep” for Rolling Stone:
Photo credit: Charlotte Greene