- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Quinnipiac will host Buffalo in Monday’s CIT opener
Quinnipiac men’s basketball will host the University of Buffalo on Monday in the CollegeInsider.com Tournament, according to QU Athletics.
Buffalo (18-13; 8-8 MAC) finished their season in the Mid-American Conference Tournament quarterfinals in a 73-62 loss to Kent State.
Kent State fell one point short of the MAC title on Saturday, dropping a 66-65 contest against Akron.
Quinnipiac’s NEC Tournament run came to an end last Sunday, when they lost a semifinals matchup to Robert Morris, losing 64-62.
The Bobcats will host a national postseason tournament game for the first time in program history. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday night.
According to the Tulsa World, Air Force, Furman, Northern Iowa, Rider, Santa Clara, Oral Roberts, Southern Methodist, the University of Hawaii, Portland, the University of San Francisco and Idaho have all accepted invitations to play in the 24-team tournament.
Photo credit: Matt Eisenberg