- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
High Point Solutions will sponsor ice hockey arena at the Bank
High Point Solutions Arena will be the new name for Quinnipiac’s ice hockey arena next year.
IT services and solutions provider High Point Solutions agreed to a $1 million sponsorship with the university’s TD Bank Sports Center for the next five seasons, according to a university release.
“This is a significant corporate sponsorship from an outstanding, innovative company,” Quinnipiac vice president of development and alumni affairs Donald Weinbach said. “We seek to associate with quality brands, and in the world of network and IT solutions, High Point is known for delivering quality products and superb service.”
Quinnipiac and High Point Solutions agreed to a five-year contract with the arena’s name and sponsorship.
Tom and Mike Mendiburu founded High Point Solutions in 1996.
“Helping a thriving university like Quinnipiac continue its unparalleled ascent, while linking our name to such a state-of-the-art ice hockey facility is truly a win-win for both of our organizations,” Mendiburu said. “We are excited about this corporate partnership and want to thank President John L. Lahey and the Board of Trustees for this opportunity.”
Quinnipiac Director of Athletics Jack McDonald said that, along with TD Bank, High Point Solutions will enhance what is already a great fan-friendly hockey arena and one of the best facilities in all of intercollegiate athletics.
“Having this level of commitment from Tom and Mike Mendiburu speaks volumes about what our teams and coaches have been able to accomplish at the Division I level,” McDonald said. “This year our women had the most successful year in the program’s history, and the men had a great run in the recent ECAC playoffs. I am looking forward to even more success in the High Point Solutions Arena.”
As a specialist IT services and solutions provider, High Point partners with clients in planning, building and supporting their IT infrastructures. The company is headquartered in Sparta, N.J. and has offices in London, UK