- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
- New university website aimed at prospective students
- SGA pushes for new desks in Tator Hall
Top 10 Greatest Love Songs of All Time [VIDEO]
“My Heart Will Go On”
Best, most recognizable love song of all time. Truly epic. No better song to top this list. I mean, did you see “Titanic”?
“Can You Feel the Love Tonight” Elton John
Just because it was in “The Lion King” doesn’t mean it doesn’t belong on this list. It’s a masterpiece.
“I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing”
The “Armageddon” theme song hits No. 3 on this list as the requisite rock power ballad. You know you love to belt it out with Steven Tyler.
“Truly, Madly, Deeply”
This one-hit wonder band from the late 90s is super cheeseball, but univerally heart-warming.
Goo Goo Dolls
He just wants you to know who he is. One of the Goo Goo Dolls’s most famous tunes. Plus the ladies love it.
You know you slow danced to this in middle school. Poignant lyrics that people in a relationship love to cherish.
“Keep On Lovin’ You”
Not your typical love song, but its sense of nostalgia packs a punch and makes it a worthy song we should all keep on lovin’.
“Love Me Tender”
Classic. It’s the perfect word to describe Mr. Presley’s heartfelt tune.
“You’ll Be in My Heart”
You didn’t think we’d finish without another song from a Disney movie, did you? This theme from “Tarzan” will be in our hearts forever.
It’s the simplicity of Clapton’s chorus that makes “Wonderful Tonight” one of the most memorable love songs, coupled with Clapton’s guitar skills. Guys, just tell girls that they look wonderful tonight.
Media credit: Youtube