- Men’s basketball drops Senior Day game to Rider
- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
Top 10 Greatest Love Songs of All Time [VIDEO]
“My Heart Will Go On”
Best, most recognizable love song of all time. Truly epic. No better song to top this list. I mean, did you see “Titanic”?
“Can You Feel the Love Tonight” Elton John
Just because it was in “The Lion King” doesn’t mean it doesn’t belong on this list. It’s a masterpiece.
“I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing”
The “Armageddon” theme song hits No. 3 on this list as the requisite rock power ballad. You know you love to belt it out with Steven Tyler.
“Truly, Madly, Deeply”
This one-hit wonder band from the late 90s is super cheeseball, but univerally heart-warming.
Goo Goo Dolls
He just wants you to know who he is. One of the Goo Goo Dolls’s most famous tunes. Plus the ladies love it.
You know you slow danced to this in middle school. Poignant lyrics that people in a relationship love to cherish.
“Keep On Lovin’ You”
Not your typical love song, but its sense of nostalgia packs a punch and makes it a worthy song we should all keep on lovin’.
“Love Me Tender”
Classic. It’s the perfect word to describe Mr. Presley’s heartfelt tune.
“You’ll Be in My Heart”
You didn’t think we’d finish without another song from a Disney movie, did you? This theme from “Tarzan” will be in our hearts forever.
It’s the simplicity of Clapton’s chorus that makes “Wonderful Tonight” one of the most memorable love songs, coupled with Clapton’s guitar skills. Guys, just tell girls that they look wonderful tonight.
Media credit: Youtube