- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
Men’s Tennis Falls at BU
The Boston University Terriers dominated the Bobcats at the BU Track and Tennis Center on Saturday with a pair of 7-0 victories.
After defeating BU in their previous two contests, the Terriers turned the tables on Quinnipiac in dominating fashion.
In men’s doubles action, the Terriers set the tone early with a couple of decisions that could have gone either way. The team of Andrew Weeden and Brian Mikkelson fell just short of victory with a 9-8 (8-6) tiebreak loss to Josh Friedman and Michael Kopelman. The doubles No. 2 match also went down to the wire with Alex Lazerowich and James Kwei losing 9-8 (7-5).
After taking the doubles point, BU continued to impress by dropping just one set in singles action to sweep all six points and finish with a 7-0 decision over the Bobcats.
BU junior Stefanie Nunic defeated the Bobcats Rachel Cantor in top singles action, 6-0, 6-0, and teamed with Vivien Laszloffy to defeat Adrienne Markison and Cantor in top doubles, 8-0.
BU (1-2) dropped a total of 14 games on the afternoon to claim a 7-0 victory over the Bobcats (0-2).