- Men’s soccer shoots for second National Tournament
- No Limits, No Problems
- Westwoods no longer option for sophomores
- Discover New Haven
- Focused on first
- Freshmen forced to live in study rooms
- TuLi app to expand on tutoring possibilities
- Student assaulted during move in
- Men’s basketball to add Tony Newsom to staff
- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
Men’s Tennis Falls at BU
The Boston University Terriers dominated the Bobcats at the BU Track and Tennis Center on Saturday with a pair of 7-0 victories.
After defeating BU in their previous two contests, the Terriers turned the tables on Quinnipiac in dominating fashion.
In men’s doubles action, the Terriers set the tone early with a couple of decisions that could have gone either way. The team of Andrew Weeden and Brian Mikkelson fell just short of victory with a 9-8 (8-6) tiebreak loss to Josh Friedman and Michael Kopelman. The doubles No. 2 match also went down to the wire with Alex Lazerowich and James Kwei losing 9-8 (7-5).
After taking the doubles point, BU continued to impress by dropping just one set in singles action to sweep all six points and finish with a 7-0 decision over the Bobcats.
BU junior Stefanie Nunic defeated the Bobcats Rachel Cantor in top singles action, 6-0, 6-0, and teamed with Vivien Laszloffy to defeat Adrienne Markison and Cantor in top doubles, 8-0.
BU (1-2) dropped a total of 14 games on the afternoon to claim a 7-0 victory over the Bobcats (0-2).