- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Chances, no goals as women’s hockey drops 1-0 contest to Yale
As the men’s team prepared for the Heroes Hat, the women’s ice hockey team dropped a 1-0 contest to Yale at Ingalls Rink in New Haven.
The Bobcats kept the Bulldogs scoreless until 14:18 of the third period when freshman forward Ashley Dunbar scored the first goal of her collegiate career. Dunbar’s goal would prove to be the only tally on the night.
Despite outshooting the Bulldogs 35-12, Quinnipiac couldn’t find a way to score on senior goaltender Jackee Snikeris. Quinnipiac sophomore goalie Victoria Vigilanti saved 11 shots.
Quinnipiac returns to action tomorrow for their final regular season game at Brown. Puck drop is scheduled for 4 p.m.