- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Chances, no goals as women’s hockey drops 1-0 contest to Yale
As the men’s team prepared for the Heroes Hat, the women’s ice hockey team dropped a 1-0 contest to Yale at Ingalls Rink in New Haven.
The Bobcats kept the Bulldogs scoreless until 14:18 of the third period when freshman forward Ashley Dunbar scored the first goal of her collegiate career. Dunbar’s goal would prove to be the only tally on the night.
Despite outshooting the Bulldogs 35-12, Quinnipiac couldn’t find a way to score on senior goaltender Jackee Snikeris. Quinnipiac sophomore goalie Victoria Vigilanti saved 11 shots.
Quinnipiac returns to action tomorrow for their final regular season game at Brown. Puck drop is scheduled for 4 p.m.