- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
Chances, no goals as women’s hockey drops 1-0 contest to Yale
As the men’s team prepared for the Heroes Hat, the women’s ice hockey team dropped a 1-0 contest to Yale at Ingalls Rink in New Haven.
The Bobcats kept the Bulldogs scoreless until 14:18 of the third period when freshman forward Ashley Dunbar scored the first goal of her collegiate career. Dunbar’s goal would prove to be the only tally on the night.
Despite outshooting the Bulldogs 35-12, Quinnipiac couldn’t find a way to score on senior goaltender Jackee Snikeris. Quinnipiac sophomore goalie Victoria Vigilanti saved 11 shots.
Quinnipiac returns to action tomorrow for their final regular season game at Brown. Puck drop is scheduled for 4 p.m.