- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
Chances, no goals as women’s hockey drops 1-0 contest to Yale
As the men’s team prepared for the Heroes Hat, the women’s ice hockey team dropped a 1-0 contest to Yale at Ingalls Rink in New Haven.
The Bobcats kept the Bulldogs scoreless until 14:18 of the third period when freshman forward Ashley Dunbar scored the first goal of her collegiate career. Dunbar’s goal would prove to be the only tally on the night.
Despite outshooting the Bulldogs 35-12, Quinnipiac couldn’t find a way to score on senior goaltender Jackee Snikeris. Quinnipiac sophomore goalie Victoria Vigilanti saved 11 shots.
Quinnipiac returns to action tomorrow for their final regular season game at Brown. Puck drop is scheduled for 4 p.m.