- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Chances, no goals as women’s hockey drops 1-0 contest to Yale
As the men’s team prepared for the Heroes Hat, the women’s ice hockey team dropped a 1-0 contest to Yale at Ingalls Rink in New Haven.
The Bobcats kept the Bulldogs scoreless until 14:18 of the third period when freshman forward Ashley Dunbar scored the first goal of her collegiate career. Dunbar’s goal would prove to be the only tally on the night.
Despite outshooting the Bulldogs 35-12, Quinnipiac couldn’t find a way to score on senior goaltender Jackee Snikeris. Quinnipiac sophomore goalie Victoria Vigilanti saved 11 shots.
Quinnipiac returns to action tomorrow for their final regular season game at Brown. Puck drop is scheduled for 4 p.m.