- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
Campus Couture: Megan Peraino
Name: Megan Peraino
Hometown: Oakland, N.J.
Major: Criminal Justice
What are you wearing: “I paired a black and white sweater from Forever 21 with a red tank top from Macy’s and Free People jeans. I am also wearing a pair of black frame Chanel glasses and a David Yurman ring that I never leave my room without.”
Style influences: “I love to wear really unique pieces I find at little boutiques, and then pair them with something more modest to keep the look clean. I almost always wear something black because it keeps the outfit looking classy and organized.”
-by Ilya Spektor